Custom Stock Base Price – $4000 + cost of wood
Includes the following:
- Design and build of pattern stock in all dimensions that fits you correctly
- Spec sheet build up for your pattern stock and completed gun
- Six months of modifications to pattern stock if needed, (freight charges extra)
- “A grade” wood for the buttstock and forend checkering
- Finishing of the complete stock with 2 part acrylic finish, matte or shiny available
Additional Items and Upgrades:
- Wood can be upgraded from A grade to AA or AAA grade through our blank supplier Cecil Fredi. Their website can be found here.
- Checkering upgrade, fleur or point pattern with matching ribbons, etc, per the customers requests, quoted per job
- ISIS units and install – $650
- RAD units and install – quoted price
- Additional recoil pads, Kick eez, Pachmeyer, RRS green pads, quoted per job
- Spray-on catalized finish – add $250
- Refinishing jobs, with recut checkering – $750 – $1500, quoted per job
- Pattern stock only, with spec sheet build up – $750
- Two piece blanks – quotes available upon request per style of stock to be duplicated
- Semi inlet blanks available – quotes available upon request per job
- Pricing depends on grades of wood
- By appointment, starting at $125. Includes evaluation, adjustments, and shooting of clay birds
- Shooting instruction by appointment
*All prices subject to change without notice.
**Prices effective January 1, 2019.